WHAT IS O-TRACK?
O-track is an online map and GPS application available for both computers and smartphones, allowing its user to control and manage numerous GPS trackers. O-track is also known as a real-time GPS tracking system for both personal and vehicle tracking. It uses the Global Positioning System (GPS) to determine the precise locations of vehicle(s), person(s), or other assets to which it is attached with and to record the positions of said individuals or objects at regular time intervals (for example, every 10 seconds). Apart from these geolocation data, O-track can also assess various other important information, including vehicle’s indoor temperatures (critical for those that transport food and vegetables), opening and closing of doors, and fuel consumption (critical for those in regular as well as long-distance transportation business). Also of note is the fact that sensors available within O-track packages allow for competent data recording and reporting with high level of accuracy.
No matter where and when, O-track never sleeps and always keeps tracking, recording all the important data and physical movements of the objects (person or automotive), and having such information readily available for instant viewing. All this combined is to provide our customers ease, comfort, and peace of mind, in knowing that their vehicles can be properly managed using an advanced centralized tracking system such as O-track.
O-track uses and generates those transmitted data sent by the GPS tracker to, among others:
- display on a digital map the most current location of your vehicle so you can see where it is in real time from either your computer or smartphone;
- provide you with various pieces of geographical and driving-related information of the vehicle(s) or person(s), such as locations, speeds, directions, addresses, indoor temperature, fuel consumption, and more;
- produce track reports for data keeping and management purposes;
- playback the history of physical movements of vehicle(s) or person(s);
- allow you to remotely start or stop your vehicle’s engine; and
- alert you of any unusual behaviors of the driver/vehicle based on your preset conditions (speed limit, area restrictions, etc.), among other features.
Whenever or wherever you are, in or out of the country, you will always be able to control and manage your vehicle(s) and person(s) and their mobility very easily with O-track.
HIGHLIGHT BENEFITS OF O-TRACK
- Increase road safety through monitoring of driving speed and speed limits, driving itineraries and destinations, and assigned driving boundaries.
- Reduce your drivers’ overtime and increase driver productivity by encouraging them to keep to their schedules based on real time monitoring and by being aware of the activity of your vehicles. Overtime is reduced by way of monitoring trip reports, idling of vehicles, speed and driver break time, as well as fuel consumption based on the speed and distance of the driving.
- Fleet management and monitoring aid in the reoccurring costs of vehicle operations and repairs by reducing idle times and mileage.
- Increase customer satisfaction by providing on-time deliveries and proper estimate arrival time by tracking your vehicles in real-time. You know what time the vehicle(s) should arrive at the destination.
- Improved record keeping will reduce paperwork by utilizing the report options. These reports help with the record keeping of mileage, speed, number of stops and time at each stop, alarms, locations, addresses, and more.
- Improve management analysis by analysis of vehicle history and reports, for example, how much fuel the vehicle has been consuming, how far or how long the tires will last, when the engine oil should be changed, and more.
- Playback options can provide a visualization of the drivers’ routes, thus allowing you to analyze the best route to reduce cost structures in wasted mileage and improve on-time deliveries.
- Provide efficient vehicle dispatching by knowing the locations of all your vehicles.
- Receive automatic notifications of violations. Violations can include speeding, off-hour operations, zone or region violations. If anything happens improperly according to what you have set for your vehicles, you will be automatically notified by the system.
- Fleet management also provides telemetric whereby you can contact your vehicle(s) to disable the engine of the vehicle(s) remotely. Other options of remote management are also available at your disposal to help you cut down on wasted time and effort.